Bone broth is an ancestral, natural health elixir for overall wellness and longevity. Making your own is easier that you could ever imagine with our complete DIY Glorious Bone Broth Kit, here's all you need to know.
The Health benefits of bone broth
Human ancestors enjoyed a carnivorous diet which utilised the whole beast, not just prime cuts.
But our modern diet, which favours perfectly trimmed breasts and ready-prepared cuts is missing out on all the nutritional goodness of the parts of the animal that are discarded in the process.
Bones, ligaments, joints and tendons contain essential vitamins, minerals, amnio acids and collagen protein which are amazing nutrients for overall wellness.
They help to support healthy muscles, joints & bones as well as hair, skin & nails - and even gut health too.
Sipping on a delicious and nutritious cup of warm, glorious bone broth daily will help to replenish your body with all it needs to stay strong and healthy.
Everything you need for the best bone broth you've ever tasted
Bone broth has soared in popularity in recent years, thanks to the sway away from veganism and towards a more nutrient-dense animal based diet.
This means that there is heaps to choose from when it comes to ready to use bone broth. As great as these are for our health, they can come at a big cost to our pockets!
Making your own bone broth at home is not just simple and easy, but will also be much more fresh and flavoursome - as well as saving you some hard earned cash too.
Our DIY bone broth kits include:
- Grass Fed Beef Bones - 2kg
- Grass Fed, Dry-Aged Mince - 500g
- Grass Fed Beef Marrow Bone - 1 split bone
- Seasonal Herbs - 50g
Together with some time and TLC, this is more than enough to yield a whopping batch of 3-4 litres of homemade bone broth. Our superior ingredients also offer the best nutritional benefits, with Grass Fed meat and bones.
Here's the recipe.
DIY GLORIOUS BONE BROTH RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 200C and line a large roasting tray with tinfoil
- Add the beef bones and mince to the roasting tin together with whichever veggies you have to hand (if desired) and roast on a high heat until browned
- Add the browned meat, bones and veggies to your biggest pan and submerge with water
- Ensure there is at least 5cm of water above the top of the bones, bring to the boil and then simmer or leave in a very low oven (85C) for a minimum of 12 hours
- Once cooked and cooled, decant into a large container or individual servings and refrigerate or freeze until ready to enjoy
Shopping List 👇