Serve up our Free Range Turkey at Christmas for an Award Winning bird that is worthy of the most special feast of the year.
TJB Free Range Christmas Turkey, Award Winning
Christmas is synonymous with food and our Herb Fed Bronze Turkeys are the perfect Christmas bird, worthy of your most enjoyable feast of the year.
Our turkeys roam freely so that they can enjoy foraging alongside freshly cut herbs to supplement their diet - they're 100% Free Range and the result on the plate speaks for itself.
Nothing comes close to the distinctive flavour or superb texture of these birds, which is exactly why our Herb Fed Bronze Turkeys are multi-award winning - including the prestigious Great Taste accolade.
You can order your Christmas turkey today, for delivery from 19th to 23rd December. Choose your preferred size, with birds to feed a family of 6 or up to 14 guests.
Whichever you choose, your turkey will arrive hand finished and packed with giblets, fresh herbs and even our signature recipe for the 'Perfect Christmas Stuffing'.
How to cook our Herb Fed Bronze Turkey to perfection
It's easy to become overwhelmed when faced with cooking the centrepiece to feed your family at such an important meal.
Whether you're not used to cooking this size bird, or find the pressure of the day overwhelming - follow our simple, foolproof steps to get the very best results out of your award winning turkey this Christmas.
Once cooked, sit back, put your feet up and enjoy a nice glass of wine - cheers to you, chef.
- 1 Herb Fed Bronze Turkey (giblets removed)
- Grass fed butter, softened
- 1 clementine, halved
- 10 sprigs rosemary
- 10 sprigs thyme
- 2 white onions, chopped into chunks
- 2 carrots, chopped into chunks
- 300g Stuffing (prepare in advance)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Remove your turkey from the fridge 1 hour before roasting, to allow it to reach room temperature
- Begin by rubbing butter into every nook and cranny of the bird - until it is evenly spread and every surface is covered, then season generously with salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to the highest temperature it will reach - and prepare a large roasting tin, big enough to hold your bird with room to spare
- Next, fill the back cavity of the bird with the herbs, clementine and half your stuffing - packing tightly before turning the bird around and filling the neck cavity with the remainder of the stuffing
- Lay your chopped veggies evenly on the bottom of your roasting tin, then place the turkey carefully on top before covering tightly with strong kitchen foil
- Place your turkey into the oven and knock the temperature down to 200C, cooking the bird for 35 minutes per kilo of meat
- Once cooked insert a sharp knife into the fattest part of the turkey thigh, if the juices run clear and the meat is piping hot & falling apart - your turkey is cooked (if not, it's back into the oven for 20 minute intervals until it is)
- Finally but most importantly, rest your turkey for at least 1 hr 30 before carving - perfect timing to prepare your veg and gravy!
Shopping List 👇