Rich, decadent and eye-catching - this dish is as delicious as it looks. Serve up as the centrepiece for your next dinner party for impressed guests that are guaranteed to ask for the recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 180C and grease the bottom of a large baking tray with grass fed butter
- Use a sharp knife to cut the pork loin lengthwise, opening the tenderloin up like a book but keeping the centre attached - season well with salt and pepper
- Remove the skin from the black pudding and crumble into the open loin, spreading evenly - then fold the meat back together
- Wrap the streaky bacon around the pork, tucking under each side carefully
- Roast in the oven for 40 minutes, then remove the meat from the tray and allow it to rest, wrapped in tinfoil to keep warm
- Transfer your meat juices to a small saucepan and add your stock, cooking on a medium heat until reduced by a third - then remove from the heat and stir in the cream
- Slice your loin evenly and serve with the creamy pork sauce and a dollop of great quality cranberry sauce