Smokey, sticky and juicy barbecue pork ribs - food more than worthy of licking your fingers for!
RUB, MARINADE AND BARBECUE TO PERFECTION
Making the best BBQ pork ribs is all about perfecting the 3 step process: rub, marinade and cook to perfection.
THOMAS JOSEPH BUTCHERY FREE RANGE PORK RIBS
THE ULTIMATE STICKY BBQ PORK RIBS RECIPE
- 200g Wilkin & Son's Tiptree BBQ Sauce
- Juice 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- Remove your ribs from the fridge around 30 minutes before preparing, to allow them to come to room temperature
- Mix together the rub ingredients in a small bowl, then sprinkle evenly over the ribs - massaging into every nook and cranny
- Wrap your ribs tightly in foil and place onto a low to medium barbecue for at least 3 hours
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients, then remove your ribs from the barbecue and use a pastry brush to coat in the marinade
- Discard the foil and place your ribs directly onto the barbecue for a final 15 minutes, flipping halfway through
- Remove from the barbecue and allow to rest for at least 15 minutes, before slicing into individual ribs
- Serve up with an extra dollop of barbecue sauce and some fresh salt - then enjoy!