Quick & Easy Sticky Barbecue Pork Belly Strips - Using The Finest Free Range, Dry Aged Pork Belly Strips.
Our Signature Free Range, Dry Aged Pork Belly Strips
Our Free Range Dry Aged BBQ Pork Belly Strips are marinated in our signature barbecue sauce using the best natural ingredients, to really enhance the flavour of the meat for 24 hours before it reaches you.
Using the finest free range and dry-aged pork makes for an unbeatable flavour and succulent texture. Cook low and slow in the oven for 3-4 hours, or high and fast on the barbie - for flame grilled ribs that will have you licking your fingers!
You could also use our regular 7 Day Dry Aged Free Range Pork Ribs instead. As these are not marinated, we’d recommend drying them with kitchen paper, then coating in olive oil and your chosen seasonings before barbecuing.
The Best Ingredients for Simple but Effective Barbecue Sides
Serve up your juicy, crispy and flavoursome BBQ pork belly strips with our simple side dishes for the ultimate summer feast.
Our range of seasonal organic vegetables are as fresh, natural and tasty as can be. They need minimal intervention to bring next level flavour to the table - perfect for cooking over the coals.
Try our grilled sriracha portobello mushrooms and simple heirloom tomato salad, two fiery and flavoursome sides which will really compliment your ribs.
Here’s the recipe.
EASY SIZZLING BBQ PORK BELLY STRIPS RECIPE
- 500g portobello mushrooms
- 500g heirloom tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Place your ready-marinated pork belly strips directly onto your hot grill or BBQ, cook for around 3 minutes on each side – until cooked through with delicious crispy skin
- Remove your pork belly strips from the grill and set aside to rest, wrapping in foil to keep them hot
- Next, prepare a simple dressing by mixing together the olive oil, honey, sriracha and soy sauce in a small bowl
- Brush both sides of your mushrooms with half of the dressing and cook on the BBQ for 2 minutes, flipping halfway through
- Finally, add the apple cider vinegar to the remaining dressing, then cut the heirloom tomatoes into chunks before tossing in the dressing and seasoning with salt and pepper
- Serve 3-4 pork belly strips per person alongside your grilled marinated mushrooms and a spoonful of dressed tomato salad
Shopping List Essentials 👇
You can discover more of our BBQ favourites here: BBQ collection page